Getting the help you need may be only one click away.
Student Organization Support
- Diversity Advocacy: Provides academic, social and mentoring programs to help underrepresented students find their way at Illinois State.
- Gay, Lesbian, Bi-Sexual and Transgender Student Support: Safe Zone provides
a supportive environment for GLBT students, and their parents and allies.
- Mentor Program: Participate as a mentor or mentee through Mentoring, Academics, Scholarship, and Achievement Initiative / MASAI.
- Student and Community Outreach: strives to positively influence the campus culture and create an inclusive community for all Illinois State students and their families. Some areas of Student and Community Outreach include:
- Nontraditional Student Services: Helps nontraditional students get connected with services and programs to help them be successful at Illinois State.
- Off-Campus Services: Living off-campus or thinking about moving from residence hall living to apartment living? Let us help with lease reviews, and more. Be sure to check out the Off-Campus Housing Database for online listings of local property owners, and individuals seeking roommates.
- Welcome Week and Commencement: Whether you are a new student or about to graduate, the Dean of Students Office can help you find your way and answer your questions about these programs.
- Dean on Duty: Get help with your questions or concerns by contacting the "Dean on Duty" for the day.
- Emergencies: Find out who to call in case of an emergency.
- Parent and Family Services: Visit us for answers to your questions or just get tips to help your student succeed.