Commitment to Diversity Awards
The Commitment to Diversity Awards recognize students, registered student organizations, faculty, and staff who have demonstrated outstanding curricular and co-curricular programming, service, and research that exemplifies the University's commitment to diversity.
Commitment to Diversity Awards Ceremony
The Commitment to Diversity Awards Ceremony is held in the spring to announce and honor the year's award winners. The 26th Annual Commitment to Diversity Awards Ceremony will be held on Sunday, April 6, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. in Old Main Room, Bone Student Center. Nominate a person or organization today!
Please review the qualifications and criteria.
Commitment to Diversity Award Winners
The following are the winners for the 2013 awards:
- Undergraduate Legacy of Leadership - LaCrisha McAllister
- Graduate Legacy of Leadership- Flourice Richardson
- Outstanding Faculty - Pamela Hoff, Ph.D. (College of Education)
- Outstanding Staff- Nathan Bargar (Admissions)
- Outstanding Organization Member - Hillary Veitch
- Outstanding Registered Student Organization - My Sister's Keeper
- Outstanding Greek Organization- Delta Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc.
- Outstanding Established Program -Best Buddies
- Outstanding New Program- PROUD Pre-entry & Retention Opportunities for Undergraduate Diversity (Mennonite College of Nursing)
- Student Partner in Diversity Award - Robert Alberts
- Staff Partner in Diversity Award- Hurdylyn Woods