Working with Student's Attorney
The following are general steps involved when working with Students' Attorney. Please keep in mind that as with any major concern, the sooner we are contacted, the greater likelihood we can help.
- Students seeking support from Students' Attorney should call or visit the office.
- Upon contact, an initial consultation is scheduled.
- Students are required to write a statement describing the problem, the goal, and outcome desired, and provide all supportive material or documentation relevant to the situation.
- During the initial consultation, the student shares the statement and provides any supportive material.
- The Students' Attorney is advised and a follow-up meeting is scheduled.
- Upon meeting with the attorney, next steps are outlined as needed.