The following is a list of organizations and service opportunities on campus for members of the Illinois State community.
Off Campus Community Service Organizations
The following is a list of organizations and service opportunities off campus in which members of the Illinois State community are invited to volunteer. For additional volunteer opportunities, visit the United Way of McLean County Volunteer Center. To identify volunteer opportunities throughout the state visit SERVE Illinois.
Disabilities & Special Services
- Ambucs - Build wheelchair ramps and playgrounds. Phone: (309) 662-1347
- Autism Society of McLean County - Help with fundraisers, special events, babysitting. Phone: (309) 661-9440
- Easter Seals - Help with fundraising, office support, camp, monthly parties. Phone: (309) 663-8275
- MARCFirst - Accompany groups on outings, special events. Phone: (309) 451-8888
- Muscular Dystrophy Association - Be a camp counselors or help with special events. Phone: (217) 351-1853
- Special Opportunities in Recreation (SOAR) - Phone: (309) 434-2405
- Special Olympics
Hunger / Homelessness