Registered Student Organization Registration/CollegiateLink
How to Register as an RSO
Open RSO registration for 2013-14 is now closed. Contact the Student Involvement Center for information about registering your student organization.
- Attend an RSO Orientation Session.
- Complete the online registration process by going to the CollegiateLink site and log in using your Illinois State ULID and password. After you are logged in, click on "Organizations", find your RSO on the list, and begin the registration process. Have questions about CollegiateLink? Check the User Guide.
- Provide an electronic constitution, with a ratification date, in the online registration system (sample constitution & guidelines).
- Print, complete and submit Signature Pages for president and advisor
If you have questions, or need information about how to register a new organization, contact the Student Involvement Center.
Important Registration Dates
- RSO registration for the 2013-14 school year re-opens on August 12
- More RSO orientation sessions will be scheduled for the fall, beginning with the first week of classes.