Up Late @ State™
The Up Late @ State™ initiative help students find their way at Illinois State by providing late night,
alcohol-free events for students to participate in on the weekend. Programs are
late night, high impact, diverse, and open to all Illinois State students.
Check out past Up Late @ State™ events covered in the Daily Vidette:
Spring 2013 Events!
- Game On! - Friday, February 1st at 9pm in the Student Fitness Center! Come make your own bobble head, play some basketball, play a game with a nerf gun with the power of a paintball gun, make your own silicone bracelet, enjoy free food and more!
- In the Mix - In collaboration with College Experience - Saturday, February 23rd at 9pm in the Brown Ballroom. Come to our dance party with three different kinds of DJs! Enjoy dancing, music, free food and more! Please note, for the 11:30pm to 2:30am portion of the event, two non-university guests may be registered by an ISU student via the Bone Student Center website by noon on Friday, February 22. Purses, bags, alcohol, food, beverages, canes, weapons, guns, drugs and containers are strictly prohibited.
- Casino Royale:A masked affair - Friday, March 22nd at 9pm at the Marriott Convention Center. It is back! Come play even MORE casino games, dance the night away as you dress up in your own mask or one of the free ones we will have, enjoy decadent food from the Marriott, get your picture taken by a professional and enjoy a carraige ride through Uptown Normal.
- Chillax - Thursday, April 25th at 8pm in the Brown Ballroom. Before finals arrive, come relax with Up Late! We will have massage chairs, video games, free food, and bamboo trees! Be a couch potato on the Big Red Couch! AND - FREE PJs and Slippers to be given away!
- Follow Up Late @ State™ on Twitter and Like us on Facebook! Search Up Late at Illinois State on facebook and Up Late @ State™ on Twitter
Interested in helping Up Late @ State™? Contact Up Late @ State™.